Sunday

Romance LOL

Friday after school, Step Dad Tim had papers to gather up from the little man's teacher.
A girl from little man's class noted Tim's approach.
G "Little man! Is that your Dad?"
LM "He is my step dad"
G "Ask him!! Hurry!! little man ask him"
LM "I will ask him" (Face beet red)
G "QUIIICCCKKK ask him little man!"
Girl runs up to Tim dragging little man with her. "Little man's Step Dad!! Hellooo!! Little man wants to ask you something!"
G "Go on ask!"
LM "um"
G "Can little girl.... go on!!!"
LM "Ummmm. Tim. Little Girl wants to know if she can come to my house after school today. Which is now, as school is completed for this day. "
Tim of course grinning away "Well.."
G "Oh please little man's stepdad! Just for a bit?"
Tim "Your dad comes to get you this afternoon little man."
(Tim see's that little girl is completely crushed.) "But you guys can plan something for next week."
G "YES!!" scampers off.
Tim turns around to tease little man, but little man is HUSTLING to the van. (Hustling in capps as this has never before been seen. Little man takes forever to get shoes, jacket and assorted gear on.)

Later, I ask little man about his 'girlfriend'. He informs me that YESSS he likes her. She enjoys Bakugon (or whatever) and if interesting. But that NOOOO she is not his friend.
I point out that having a female friend is ok.

Little man says "Yes a friend that is a girl is ok. But this girl has decided that I need to be her boyfriend and I do not want this."

Laughing, I make a comment to the effect of 'she can't make you' to which he replies-

"yes that is correct, she can not make me her boyfriend. She can make me miserable if I dont do what she wants. This is what she does."

Oh my.
She is coming over monday. I am taking the afternoon off work so that I dont miss it!

1 comment:

Little Man's New Hobby

Little Man's New Hobby
Toy Photos